OncoThAI will attend the 18th Congress of the European Society for Photodynamic Therapy in Brussels, France On March 8th and 9th 2019.
On March 8th and 9th 2019, OncoThAI will be in brussels, France for the 18th congress of the European Society for Photodynamic Therapy and will present our studies in dermatology during the “PDT Light Sources” session, 17h-19h:
- Low irradiance LED light compared to conventional photodynamic therapy in the treatment of actinic keratosis: a way to alleviate a painful treatment, Serge Mordon
- Photodynamic therapy for actinic keratosis: How low is the lower irradiance for an effective treatment?, Anne-Sophie Vignion-Dewalle
- Light emitting fabrics photodynamic therapy for the treatment of actinic keratosis of the scalp/forehead: a randomized comparative clinical trial, Henry Abi-Rached
- Photodynamic therapy with light emitting fabrics for vulvar extramammary Paget’s disease, Laurine Ziane
- Simulated daylight (SDL-PDT) treatment of actinic keratosis with a new LED white light device: clinical results in a prospective observational pilot series in 30 patients, Serge Mordon
Moreover, the Fluxmedicare® device commercialized by MDB Texinov and originally initiated by OncoThAI will be presented by par Rolf-Markus Szeimies, Routine use of a flexible garment (Fluxmedicare®) for low-irradiance illumination in PDT of field cancerized areas.
This event is organized by the European Society for Photodynamic Therapy in Dermatology (EURO-PDT).
The preliminary program is available here: http://www.euro-pdt.org/brussels/program.pdf