Her thesis deals with the use of photodynamic therapy in dermatology.
On December 17, 2019, Claire Vicentini, dermatologist in the dermatology department of the University Hospital of Lille, will publicly defend her scientific thesis entitled "Evaluation of light emitting fabric to improve the efficacy and tolerance of photodynamic therapy in dermatology: model of actinic keratosis". Directed by Prof. Laurent Mortier and carried out within the Inserm U1189 OncoThAI laboratory, this thesis includes the presentation of the two clinical trials FLEXITHERALIGHT and more recently, Phos-Istos.
The members of the jury:
- Prof. Christophe Bédane – Reviewer
- Prof. Céline Frochot – Reviewer
- Prof. Nicolas Basset-Seguin – Examiner
- Prof. Serge Mordon – Examiner
- Prof. Laurent Mortier - Examiner